Вернуться   Форум о хорьках - Город фреток (хорьков) > Болтушка. Разговоры о хорьках > Белые ночи

Важная информация

Белые ночи Хорьки в Санкт-Петербурге

Ответ

Опции темы Опции просмотра
Старый 06.02.2008, 01:38   #1
MiLi
Новичок
ласка

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 0
MiLi Создается характеристика
Exclamation Looking for some information about a russian ferret!

Dear ferret lovers,

I am a Finnish ferret hobby breeder. First I want to apologise that I am writing in English and not in Russian, because unfortunately I do not speak Russian at all. And secondly I want to apologise that I probably wrote this topic to the wrong place..

As my topic says, I am looking for some more information about a ferret called Hugo who was brought from Russia to Finland last summer. I am interested to use him to one of my jills, but first I need to know some things about his family.

Hugo is a chocolate hob who was born in St. Petersburg in Summer -07. His breeder is Aleksandra Saminskaya (?). Hugos parents are the jill that you can also find from this website, a chocolate standard jill called Master Gera. Hugos fathers name is Mota (?). There was an announce of this litter last summer in this website, there were both jills and hobs in the litter, all kits where chocolate color. Hugo is a big beautiful hob with almost 2,5kg of weight!

If this sounds familiar to you or if you know how or where I could get ore information about this wonderfull hob Hugo, then I would be honoured if you could contact me in my e-mail adress! I am willing to hear anything about Hugos relatives and about his breeder. Alexandra, if you are reading this message, please contact me!

pickpocketsferrets@gmail.com

For last but not for the least I want to say how much I admire your ferrets in Russia! As far as I know the Russian ferrets are big, strong and healthy which makes them really worth a lot! I have seen your ferrets on the pictures you have put on the internet but I have also had the honour to see Russian ferrets nearby! I hope you all breeders have the best luck this year with your litters!

Best regards

Lisa Hyöky
Pickpocket's ferrets
www.pickpocketsferrets.tarinoi.net

MiLi вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.02.2008, 01:50   #2
birdsva
Мэр города
Нудный Хорёк

Поблагодарили 252 раз(а) в 224 сообщениях
Вес репутации: 5
birdsva отключил(а) отображение уровня репутации

Hello Lisa,

Welcome to our site. Nice to meet you

Hugo is our kit. As I understand you need pedigree?

Thank you for your words. maybe next winter or summer you ' ll visit our ferret show?

Страничка питомника Суоми
birdsva вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 06.02.2008, 10:41   #3
MiLi
Новичок
ласка

Hi!

So are you Alexandra? It's really nice to know where Hugo comes from!

Do you have a pedigree for Hugo? I would be honoured if I could get it, but any other information is welcome too! I only know that Hugos mother is chocolate standard and his sisters and brtohers too, but I don't know anything else about the family..

So do you know about the familys healthyness? Have there been any difficult illnesses in the family?
How many sisters and brothers does Hugo have, and have they all been healthy?
What colors are there in the background of Hugos pedigree?
Do you have any pictures to show about Hugos relatives?

If you want, you can answer me in my e-mail adress as well! If you have the pedigree then I would be happy if you could send it to me too? I would really love to see from what kind of ferrets he origin from and would like to compare his pedigree to my jills one.

Yes, I have planned that I could some day make a trip to Russia for a ferret exhibition! And more than that have I wished for that I could some day get a ferret from a good breeder in there!
Старый 06.02.2008, 11:20   #4
iu-la-la
Абориген
медоед

Вес репутации: 48
iu-la-la Луч света в ночиiu-la-la Луч света в ночиiu-la-la Луч света в ночиiu-la-la Луч света в ночиiu-la-la Луч света в ночиiu-la-la Луч света в ночи

What beautiful ferret!!!

It is possible to look some more hob's photos?

P.S.: sorry for my english!
Старый 06.02.2008, 11:37   #5
Алина
житель
пекан

Вес репутации: 76
Алина ЗнайкаАлина ЗнайкаАлина ЗнайкаАлина ЗнайкаАлина ЗнайкаАлина ЗнайкаАлина Знайка

MiLi, is that black-black-self on your pic?
Старый 06.02.2008, 12:31   #6
birdsva
Мэр города
Нудный Хорёк

Lisa, I'm not Alexandra, my name is Anna, I'm a chief in Ferret city. But I can give you answers.

Hugo have 11 brothers and sisters. As I know they are all healthy. IO don't know serious diseases in that line.
In Hugo's line background colos are gold, cinnamon, chocolate. his mother have one of the logest pedigree in Russia. about 5-6 degrees.

I'will sent you Hugo's pedigree. You need only scan copy or a paper too?

PS. Here http://ferretclub.ru/gallery/ you can see photos of Russian ferrets and photos from our ferret shows.

Старый 06.02.2008, 13:32   #7
MiLi
Новичок
ласка

Hi to you all!

Thank you! Dalía is a blackself ferret from Germany (she is on my avatar), but unfortunately she will not be used in breeding. The jill I will mate Hugo with is my halfangora chocolate jill Wilma (Rapunzel van Bunch-of-colors). You can find my ferrets on my homepage!
www.pickpocketsferrets.tarinoi.net

Unfortunately I don't have any photos of Hugo yet (he is not a ferret of my own, I just know his owner) but when I get some photos then you can find them on my homepage too.

Anna: A scanned version of the pedigree will be just fine, thank you! I'm really glad I came hear to ask about this, becuase now I am much more convinced to use Hugo for breeding! But I am glad I will soon see the pedigree too!

Really lovely pictures, I have been on Ferret clubs homepage earlier too and checked all the beautiful ferrets you have there! I think that there are some breeders there who are really good in what they are doing!
Старый 06.02.2008, 13:42   #8
birdsva
Мэр города
Нудный Хорёк

What is the name of Dalia' breeder? we have some ferrets from Germany too. It's interesting for me. may be we bought them at one place.

We plan to make english version of the site soon. But I have not enough time for this.

Photos Our breed ferrets you can see here: hobs http://ferretclub.ru/market_05.shtml , jills: http://ferretclub.ru/market_04.shtml , http://ferretclub.ru/market_042.shtml , http://ferretclub.ru/market_041.shtml

What colors is odinary in Finland? Did you breed panda's, silver mitt, dew and blackself ferrets?

Старый 06.02.2008, 14:11   #9
MiLi
Новичок
ласка

Dalía is from the Cherry Ferrets. We brought Dalía, his brother Daredevil and a blackself/dark sable hob Zico from the same place. Wilma was brought from Holland from the Ferretry Bunch-of-colors. Which ferret have you brought from Germany? How was he when you got him? Have you been satisfied with him? We have had quite bad behaviour issues with Dalía, but the two hobs are really nice in character!

In Finland the most common colors are sable (different darknesses of it), pastel and chocolate. During the last two years breeders have brought new ferrets from abroad, there are some blackselfs and some halfangoras in different colors (blackself, black sable, pastel and chocolate). I myself want to focus my breeding to chocolates and pastels, but maybe in the future also to blackselfs/black sables. There are some silver colored ferrets here too. There are only one breeder who breeds also fancy colors, like blazes, pandas and DEWs. I think most of the breeders want to avoid these colors because of their defects.

Which are the most common colors in breeding there in Russia? I myself am really interested in your chocolates, cinnamons and pastels. Are there a lot of those colors in breeding and is it possible to find ferrets from different lines of these colors, or are they all relatives to each other? Is there for example some possibility to get chocolates or other light colors which would not be related to Hugo
Старый 06.02.2008, 14:31   #10
birdsva
Мэр города
Нудный Хорёк

I'll have the opportuniny to see your ferrets only at evening

Ha! Ricarda We have three ferrets from her too. silver mitt jill (Isynkar), and two hobs: one half angora (sable mitt?) and angora (with strange color: mitt with sable and pastel spots). Dew hob (name Daniell) is from Holland too. From Chantal. Daniell and Isyncar have a very good social behaviour, angora hob - so-so: he is bitting while playing. half-angora is a good boy.

What kind of problems do you have with blackself ferrets? some years ago I've talked with one breeder in Europe of dark sable ferrets and she told me that their social behaviour is worse than other colors. Is it right?

I understand your breeders concerning problems with exotic colors. when we bought Daniell we understand this and now is trying to combine their colors and our health.

Common colors: albino, sable, gold, pastel. First exotic colors appear here 2-3 years ago only. that's why we have not a good variety in this lines. But we have a big number of lines of ferret of our normal colors (albino, sable, gold, pastel).

Ответ

Опции темы
Опции просмотра